Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Toast

My first impression; another Old Town?
To be frank, i find that it is much better than Old Town.

Kopi $1.40

Clear and clean setup, with menu on top and sides of the counter.
Thick Toast with Butter and Chicken Floss $1.80
Look how generous is the floss being spread over the thick toast.

Mee Siam $3.50
Decent taste, nothing to pick on.

Famous KL Curry Chicken with Toast $5.50
Normally, curry will comes with sliced baguette bread.
But at My Toast, curry comes with 2 slices of toast bread (as shown) which greatly enhanced the taste.

Close up and you could see the Tau Pok in the curry.

 My French Toast Special $3.20
Thickly spread of peanut butter coupled with golden brown french toast bread, finished off with honey on top.
A must try for those that love peanut butter! 

Petaling Street Chee Cheong Fun - Curry $2.80
Heard that its common in KL but definately not in SG. 
Taste like curry Kuey Teow to me, and a bit bland.

Nasi Lemak $4.50
Combination of chicken wing, ikan bilis and sunny side-up egg.
Portion and taste are decent but i like the chicken wing which is not oily and with right level of marination.

My recommendation:
KL Curry Chicken with Toast
My French Toast Special
Nasi Lemak
My Toast (多士王)
West Mall
#02-10A
Tel: 68984954

No comments:

Post a Comment