Monday, November 17, 2008

My short retreat... Part 3

A trip to Bintan was planned to celebrate 30th birthday of my gal friends.
Since I am the only one whom is not 30 yet =) I have been nominated to organize for this trip; from rackie the different agencies till sourcing for the resorts in Bintan, and also to decide on the number of days…


Mayang Sari Beach Resort












The beach... the breeze..


Our first meal was at the Spice restaurant located at the lobby of resort. The restaurant serves Indonesian and Indian cuisine. To our surprise, the food is good.  

My choice; Ayam Betutu

The tasty fish curry.

You will never find this taste in Singapore, right taste and tender.

Not knowing that the island is still celebrating Halloween, we went to the Beach Club.

Look at the deco there,innovative and daring. 
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment