Friday, April 17, 2009

CH | C | LATE Research Facility

Discovered this new brand in town, with the concept of chocolate boutique + café. Well, not exactly very new as it has been located at Millenia Walk since late last year.


Beside the name that tells all, by the presentation and outlook of the store, I guess no one could link to chocolate in the first instance.

The boutique shop offers up to 100 different flavours of chocolate bars; from the usual flavor of Nut, Fruit series to Connoisseur and even Tea series. The packaging of the chocolate bars is generously splashed with alluring colors that make your eyes wide open. The polite staff told me that they make these chocolate in a local factory with all the imported ingredients.



Not only chocolate, Chocolate research facility also sells merchandise like in-house printed T-shirt and mugs. The café counter serves hot drinks like hot chocolate, coffee & tea to cold drinks like flavoured iced tea & the café is able to hold up to seating of 10 persons.


The cardboard-material drawers on the walls stores all the chocolate bars and the merchandises.

Noticed the different colors used for the packaging for different flavours and series.Each bar is priced between $8 - $12.
Unfortunately I do not have any craving for chocolate that day and I am by nature not a chocolate person so I did not attempt to get any. I guess based on the pricing, it quite steep. Isn’t it?

But I will definitely try it when I get better, now recovering from a serious flu…

Check out more details at Chocolate Research Facility
(I just don’t like how the words are being covered in such a fast speed. Read fast!)

Millenia Walk
#01-30
Tel: 6338 5191

No comments:

Post a Comment